objectives of Courses
After the Study, the Student is expected to :
- have the aptitude, knowledge and skill necessary for assessing
nursing needs of the individuals throughout the life cycle,
families & communities.
- Apply relevant knowledge from biological & behavioural science in
planning and carrying out sage nursing care activities.
- Co-operated with other members of the health team in the hospital
or in the community in prevention of disease, promotion of health,
restoration of health & rehabilitation.
- Impart health knowledge to individuals & groups through health education.
- Demonstrate skill in the use of problem solving methods in nursing practice.
- Demonstrate ability to supervise and guide auxillary personal who are part
of the nursing team.
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to professional behaviour.
- Carry out the above in the true spirit of service to fellow men
and be committed to the welfare of the community.
Nursing Ethics |
0820 - 2533331,