General Nursing and Midwifery Programme
At the end of three years of study, the student is expected to :
- Have the aptitude, knowledge & skill necessary for assessing nursing needs of the
individuals throughout the life cycle, families & communities.
- Apply relevant knowledge from biological & behavioural science in planning and
carrying out safe nursing care activities.
- Co-operated with other members of the health team in the hospital or in the community
in prevention of disease, promotion of health, restoration of health & rehabilitation.
- Impart health knowledge to individuals & groups through health education.
- Demonstrate skill in the use of problem solving methods in nursing practice
- Demonstrate ability to supervise and guide auxillary personal who are part of the
- Demonstrate understanding of and commitment to professional behaviour.
- Carry out the above in the true spirit of service to fellow men and be Committed
to the welfare of our country.
Education - Home |
Nursing Ethics |
0820 - 2533331,